Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Apr 13, 2017Loans, net interest income and margin grew; expenses lower
PNC grew loans and revenue, and managed expenses well while continuing to invest in businesses and to enhance innovation.
- Apr 10, 2017PNC Bank Provides $100 Million In Acquisition Financing To Specialty Coating and Lining Application Services Provider
PNC Bank announced that it has closed a $100 million senior secured revolving credit for Apache Industrial Services.
- Apr 5, 2017Stuart Hoffman to Serve as Senior Economic Advisor
PNC announced that Augustine (Gus) Faucher will assume responsibility as chief economist.
- Apr 4, 2017PNC Foundation, DonorsChoose.org Team Up On $5 Million Initiative To Fund Pre-K Requests For Resources, ExperiencesDonorsChoose.org will expand to include requests from Head Start teachers
The PNC Foundation today funded hundreds of pre-K classroom requests as part of a new $5 million grant to DonorsChoose.org to provide teachers with enhanced classroom resources and experiences.
- Apr 4, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 55 cents per share. The dividend is payable May 5, 2017 to...
- Mar 22, 2017PNC’s 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility report highlights the bank’s environmental performance, among other progress, policies and initiatives
PNC’s 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility report highlights the bank’s environmental performance, among other progress, policies and initiatives.
- Mar 15, 2017
PNC announced an increase in its prime lending rate. The new rate of 4.00 percent is effective tomorrow, March 16, 2017.
- Feb 24, 2017
PNC Bank named Brian Ray regional president for Central Illinois. Ray succeeds Doug Stewart who will retire June 30, after 44 years with PNC.
- Feb 23, 2017
PNC announces that Gagan Singh, executive vice president and chief investment officer of PNC Bank, will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at the RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference in New York City Tuesday, March 7 at 1:45 p.m. (ET).
- Feb 21, 2017Annual Shareholders Meeting To Be Held April 25
PNC expects to issue financial results for the first quarter of 2017 Thursday, April 13, 2017. Separately, PNC will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Feb 21, 2017Expands PNC's Equipment Finance Offerings, Opportunities for Growth
PNC announced a definitive agreement to acquire the U.S.-based commercial and vendor finance business (the "U.S. C&V business") of ECN Capital Corp.
- Feb 15, 2017
Tis the season - Tax Time. Learn to defend yourself against some common tax fraud scams.
- Feb 6, 2017New Position Bolsters Cyber and Information Security, Fraud and Physical Security
To further emphasize the importance of addressing cyber security and fraud for customers and the company, PNC created a comprehensive, dedicated security organization.
- Feb 3, 2017
PNC today announced that it has submitted a redemption notice to the property trustee for redemption on March 15, 2017 of all of the Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-cumulative Exchangeable Perpetual Trust Securities...
- Jan 30, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. announced a $300 million increase in its common stock share repurchase programs for the four-quarter period ending June 30, 2017.
- Jan 30, 2017Dale Klose to serve as Regional President; Terry D’Amore as Head of Corporate Banking; Kim Herman as Client and Community Relations Director
Dale Klose to serve as Regional President; Terry D’Amore as head of Corporate Banking; Kim Herman as Client and Community Relations Director.
- Jan 30, 2017Kate Kelly Brings 30+ Years of Experience to PNC
Kate Kelly named regional president as PNC expands its market presence in the Twin Cities region.
- Jan 25, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group today announced that it is one of 52 firms recognized in the 2017 Bloomberg Financial Services Gender-Equality Index.
- Jan 23, 2017Keep your minor child’s credit history squeaky clean with warning signs and tips from PNC Bank
Keep your minor child’s credit history squeaky clean with warning signs and tips from PNC Bank.
- Jan 23, 2017
Responsible for leading PNC’s sales delivery and distribution to small business customers.
- Jan 19, 2017
PNC Riverarch Capital announced today the sale of its portfolio company Goldco, LLC to Seven Hospitality LLC, a consortium of high-net-worth investors.
- Jan 13, 2017Fourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPSFourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPS;Loans, deposits, net interest income grew; expenses stable.
- Jan 5, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 55 cents per share.
- Jan 5, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. today announced the redemption on Jan. 17, 2017 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due Jan. 27, 2017 issued by PNC Bank, National Association.
- Dec 14, 2016
PNC announced an increase in its prime lending rate. The new rate of 3.75 percent is effective tomorrow, Dec. 15, 2016.
- Dec 1, 2016'12 Days Of Christmas' Gifts Rise Only 0.7 Percent In Price; In-Store Shoppers Get The Biggest Bargains- PNC marks 33rd year of putting price tag on holiday classic
If you want to buy that special someone the gifts included in the holiday classic "The 12 Days of Christmas," they will only cost 0.7 percent more than last year, according to the 33rd annual...
- Nov 29, 2016Randy Wilhoit to serve as Regional President; Brendan McGuire as Head of Corporate Banking; Amber Scanlan as Client and Community Relations Director
PNC Bank, N. A. has named the leadership team for its Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex expansion efforts.
- Nov 29, 2016Michael N. Harreld to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A. today announced the appointment of Richard Bynum as regional president for the Greater Washington area, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 29, 2016Sy Holzer to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A., today announced that Louis R. Cestello will assume responsibility as regional president for Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 17, 2016PNC Bank boosts preservation efforts, targeting affordable “at risk” rental properties nationwide
PNC Bank, N.A, announced the closing of the PNC Affordable Rental Housing Preservation Fund 1, LLC, a $100 million fund to be used to preserve affordable rental housing for families and seniors.
- Nov 17, 2016Protect your finances and personal information with holiday security tips from PNC Bank
In an effort to keep your finances safer this holiday season, PNC Bank is providing a few tips to keep your personal and account information more secure.
- Nov 16, 2016
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking...
- Nov 14, 2016
PITTSBURGH and CINCINNATI, Nov 14, 2016 – PNC Equipment Finance, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC Bank, N.A., announces the completion of its railcar solutions for corporate customers with...
- Nov 3, 2016
Thousands of local children will benefit from the first year of #PNCArtsAlive contributions in Palm Beach County Six local groups plan to boost creativity in visual and performing arts Visual arts...
- Oct 25, 2016
Access to public opera performances, the musical genius of smooth Brazilian jazz, Shakespearean theater, and art workshops are among the highlights of five Broward County arts organizations which will receive funds totaling $65,000 this year from the PNC Foundation’s Arts Alive program.
- Oct 25, 2016Bank account details remain confidential; payments initiated via email address or mobile phone number
In a world where faster and more secure is driving development in the global payment system, PNC Bank, N.A., takes digital payments in a new direction for business-to-consumer payments with ePayments.
- Oct 24, 2016Fiduciary Rule Creates Demand for Expanded Services
PNC Bank, N.A. has launched Fiduciary Investment Services through its Vested Interest® platform, adding the role of investment fiduciary to PNC’s contribution plan offering.
- Oct 18, 2016
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that Michael P. Lyons, executive vice president and head of Corporate & Institutional Banking, will discuss business performance,...
- Oct 14, 2016Revenue, loans and deposits grew, expenses well controlled
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) today reported net income of $1.0 billion, or $1.84 per diluted common share, for the third quarter of 2016 compared with net income of $989...
- Oct 13, 2016
The PNC Foundation today announced that it will donate $100,000 to the American Red Cross to support disaster relief efforts for Hurricane Matthew victims in Eastern Carolina.
- Oct 13, 2016PNC Extends Arts Alive Program By $1 Million; Accepting Grant Applications For 2017-2018 Programming; Grants to Expand Access to Arts, Support Local Economy
COLUMBUS, Oct. 13, 2016 - The PNC Foundation announced today it will grant another $1 million over four years to arts organizations across central Ohio. The grants are an extension of PNC Arts...
- Oct 13, 2016
The arts community, including hundreds of local children, will benefit from the first year of #PNCArtsAlive contributions in Jacksonville 5 local groups plan to boost creativity in visual &...
- Oct 12, 2016
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) today published the results of its company-run mid-cycle stress test under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. The...
- Oct 6, 2016- Nearly three-quarters are optimistic about U.S. economy - the most since 2005
Owners of small and mid-sized businesses are upbeat about the U.S. economy amid steady expectations for their sales and hiring during the next six months, according to the latest PNC Economic...
- Oct 6, 2016PNC Extends Arts Alive Program By $1 Million; Accepting Grant Applications For 2017-2018 Programming; Grants To Expand Access To Arts, Support Local Economy
ST. LOUIS, Oct. 6, 2016 - The PNC Foundation announced today it will grant another $1 million over four years to arts organizations across Greater St. Louis. The grants are an extension of PNC...
- Oct 5, 2016Beyond personal safety, prepare and protect your finances in the event of an emergency
PITTSBURGH, Oct. 5, 2016 – During hurricane season, PNC Bank, N.A., encourages its customers to develop a disaster preparedness plan. The safety and security of you and your family should be...
- Oct 4, 2016
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 55 cents per share. The dividend, with a payment date of Nov....
- Sep 26, 2016- Forty-five Percent of Investors Consider Themselves "Very Connected"
If consumers want to take more control of their finances, they need to take advantage of the mobile and online tools their financial institution offers, as well as the expertise of a professional...
- Sep 13, 2016
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that it expects to issue financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2016 Friday, Jan. 13, 2017. PNC Chairman,...