Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Oct 30, 2018
Robert Q. Reilly, CFO and Kevin McCann, National Retail Digital Strategy executive will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 8:55 a.m. (ET) Thursday, Nov. 8.
- Oct 30, 2018PNC employee contributions also to be matched up to $100,000
Donation to help those impacted by the tragic events at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood. The Foundation also will match PNC employee contributions that support community relief efforts, up to $100,000.
- Oct 22, 2018PNC will leverage OnDeck's ODX Platform Service to Ease and Simplify Loan Application Process
PNC will leverage OnDeck's ODX Platform Service to Ease and Simplify Loan Application Process.
- Oct 12, 2018Average loans and deposits grew, revenue increased, net interest margin expanded
Average loans and deposits grew, revenue increased, net interest margin expanded.
- Oct 11, 2018
Results include PNC's estimates of pre-provision net revenue, other revenue, loan and other losses, net income before taxes and regulatory capital ratios.
- Oct 4, 2018
The dividend will be payable Nov. 5, 2018 to shareholders of record at the close of business Oct. 17, 2018.
- Oct 4, 2018
Closes an $80 million senior secured credit facility for Nova Wildcat Shur-Line LLC (Shur-Line), a portfolio company of Nova Capital Management (Nova).
- Oct 3, 2018Program Offers Financial Education, Student and WorkPlace Banking
Program Offers Financial Education, Student and WorkPlace Banking
- Oct 2, 2018-- PNC Survey shows optimism about the economy fell slightly since spring, but remains well above fall 2017; pessimism remains at historic low (4 percent).
PNC Survey shows optimism about the economy fell slightly since spring, but remains well above fall 2017; pessimism remains at historic low (4 percent).
- Oct 1, 2018Kansas City, Dallas first stops in expansion of this Midwest and East Coast super regional retail bank
PNC Bank launched the national expansion of retail banking, leveraging an array of digital banking capabilities and featuring a new high-yield savings account available to new customers who reside beyond PNC's traditional market of 19 states and Washington, D.C.