Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Jan 13, 2017Fourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPSFourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPS;Loans, deposits, net interest income grew; expenses stable.
- Jan 5, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 55 cents per share.
- Jan 5, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. today announced the redemption on Jan. 17, 2017 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due Jan. 27, 2017 issued by PNC Bank, National Association.
- Dec 14, 2016
PNC announced an increase in its prime lending rate. The new rate of 3.75 percent is effective tomorrow, Dec. 15, 2016.
- Dec 1, 2016'12 Days Of Christmas' Gifts Rise Only 0.7 Percent In Price; In-Store Shoppers Get The Biggest Bargains- PNC marks 33rd year of putting price tag on holiday classic
If you want to buy that special someone the gifts included in the holiday classic "The 12 Days of Christmas," they will only cost 0.7 percent more than last year, according to the 33rd annual...
- Nov 29, 2016Randy Wilhoit to serve as Regional President; Brendan McGuire as Head of Corporate Banking; Amber Scanlan as Client and Community Relations Director
PNC Bank, N. A. has named the leadership team for its Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex expansion efforts.
- Nov 29, 2016Michael N. Harreld to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A. today announced the appointment of Richard Bynum as regional president for the Greater Washington area, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 29, 2016Sy Holzer to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A., today announced that Louis R. Cestello will assume responsibility as regional president for Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 17, 2016PNC Bank boosts preservation efforts, targeting affordable “at risk” rental properties nationwide
PNC Bank, N.A, announced the closing of the PNC Affordable Rental Housing Preservation Fund 1, LLC, a $100 million fund to be used to preserve affordable rental housing for families and seniors.