Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Nov 20, 2018
Chairman, President and CEO William S. Demchak discussed business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format.
- Nov 15, 2018- PNC celebrates 35th year of tallying the cost of the gifts in the classic holiday song
PNC celebrates 35th year of tallying the cost of the gifts in the classic holiday song.
- Nov 15, 2018
Closed an $84 million senior secured facility for Innovex Downhole Solutions, Inc. (Innovex), where PNC also served as administrative agent.
- Nov 14, 2018
Three products offer enhanced reporting, better controls and increased working capital through a single management platform.
- Nov 8, 2018
This is in addition to the share repurchase programs of up to $2.0 billion approved by the Federal Reserve as part of PNC's 2018 capital plan, which was announced on June 28, 2018.
- Nov 7, 2018PNC Treasury Management Pilots IDEMIA's MOTION CODE Dynamic CVV2 Technology For Commercial Card ClientsPilot explores next step in evolution of card security aimed at decreasing card-not-present fraud and saving clients valuable time and inconvenience of card reissuance
PNC Bank Treasury Management, a member of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc., today announced the pilot of Dynamic CVV2 technology for commercial card customers, working together with IDEMIA,...
- Nov 5, 2018New Solution Enables Clients to Protect Against Payment Fraud and Minimize Returns
New Solution Enables Clients to Protect Against Payment Fraud and Minimize Returns
- Oct 30, 2018
Robert Q. Reilly, CFO and Kevin McCann, National Retail Digital Strategy executive will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 8:55 a.m. (ET) Thursday, Nov. 8.
- Oct 30, 2018PNC employee contributions also to be matched up to $100,000
Donation to help those impacted by the tragic events at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood. The Foundation also will match PNC employee contributions that support community relief efforts, up to $100,000.
- Oct 22, 2018PNC will leverage OnDeck's ODX Platform Service to Ease and Simplify Loan Application Process
PNC will leverage OnDeck's ODX Platform Service to Ease and Simplify Loan Application Process.