Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Nov 7, 2018PNC Treasury Management Pilots IDEMIA's MOTION CODE Dynamic CVV2 Technology For Commercial Card ClientsPilot explores next step in evolution of card security aimed at decreasing card-not-present fraud and saving clients valuable time and inconvenience of card reissuance
PNC Bank Treasury Management, a member of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc., today announced the pilot of Dynamic CVV2 technology for commercial card customers, working together with IDEMIA,...
- Nov 5, 2018New Solution Enables Clients to Protect Against Payment Fraud and Minimize Returns
New Solution Enables Clients to Protect Against Payment Fraud and Minimize Returns
- Oct 30, 2018
Robert Q. Reilly, CFO and Kevin McCann, National Retail Digital Strategy executive will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 8:55 a.m. (ET) Thursday, Nov. 8.
- Oct 30, 2018PNC employee contributions also to be matched up to $100,000
Donation to help those impacted by the tragic events at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood. The Foundation also will match PNC employee contributions that support community relief efforts, up to $100,000.
- Oct 22, 2018PNC will leverage OnDeck's ODX Platform Service to Ease and Simplify Loan Application Process
PNC will leverage OnDeck's ODX Platform Service to Ease and Simplify Loan Application Process.
- Oct 12, 2018Average loans and deposits grew, revenue increased, net interest margin expanded
Average loans and deposits grew, revenue increased, net interest margin expanded.
- Oct 11, 2018
Results include PNC's estimates of pre-provision net revenue, other revenue, loan and other losses, net income before taxes and regulatory capital ratios.
- Oct 4, 2018
The dividend will be payable Nov. 5, 2018 to shareholders of record at the close of business Oct. 17, 2018.
- Oct 4, 2018
Closes an $80 million senior secured credit facility for Nova Wildcat Shur-Line LLC (Shur-Line), a portfolio company of Nova Capital Management (Nova).
- Oct 3, 2018Program Offers Financial Education, Student and WorkPlace Banking
Program Offers Financial Education, Student and WorkPlace Banking