Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- May 11, 2017
Protect your personal information and be more aware of your social media activity with these tips.
- May 8, 2017Online Tool Assists Homebuyers to Determine How Much Home They Can Afford
Ask homebuyers about purchasing a house and they will recount how stressful and complex the process can be. To reduce that anxiety, PNC Bank is introducing a new and innovative online tool.
- May 4, 2017-- PNC survey shows 88 percent - highest ever - are optimistic about U.S. economy
Optimism among business owners about the U.S. economy and the outlook for their own businesses has reached levels never-before seen in the 15-year history of the PNC Economic Outlook, a biannual...
- May 3, 2017Nine City, Suburban Arts Groups Benefit from Seventh Year of PNC’s Contributions
Grants cover a wide range of disciplines, audiences and participatory experiences from arts groups large and small, encompassing the city and suburban areas.
- Apr 29, 20172017 Recipients honored for Lasting Contributions to Modern Culture
Three renowned achievers honored for their lifetime accomplishments with the 38th Annual Common Wealth Awards of Distinguished Service.
- Apr 19, 2017$170,000 To Be Awarded To Florida Cultural Organizations In 2017
Arts organizations in Duval, Palm Beach and Broward Counties are invited to apply for grants now through May 15th.
- Apr 13, 2017Loans, net interest income and margin grew; expenses lower
PNC grew loans and revenue, and managed expenses well while continuing to invest in businesses and to enhance innovation.
- Apr 10, 2017PNC Bank Provides $100 Million In Acquisition Financing To Specialty Coating and Lining Application Services Provider
PNC Bank announced that it has closed a $100 million senior secured revolving credit for Apache Industrial Services.
- Apr 5, 2017Stuart Hoffman to Serve as Senior Economic Advisor
PNC announced that Augustine (Gus) Faucher will assume responsibility as chief economist.
- Apr 4, 2017PNC Foundation, DonorsChoose.org Team Up On $5 Million Initiative To Fund Pre-K Requests For Resources, ExperiencesDonorsChoose.org will expand to include requests from Head Start teachers
The PNC Foundation today funded hundreds of pre-K classroom requests as part of a new $5 million grant to DonorsChoose.org to provide teachers with enhanced classroom resources and experiences.