Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Dec 1, 2016'12 Days Of Christmas' Gifts Rise Only 0.7 Percent In Price; In-Store Shoppers Get The Biggest Bargains- PNC marks 33rd year of putting price tag on holiday classic
If you want to buy that special someone the gifts included in the holiday classic "The 12 Days of Christmas," they will only cost 0.7 percent more than last year, according to the 33rd annual...
- Nov 29, 2016Randy Wilhoit to serve as Regional President; Brendan McGuire as Head of Corporate Banking; Amber Scanlan as Client and Community Relations Director
PNC Bank, N. A. has named the leadership team for its Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex expansion efforts.
- Nov 29, 2016Michael N. Harreld to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A. today announced the appointment of Richard Bynum as regional president for the Greater Washington area, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 29, 2016Sy Holzer to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A., today announced that Louis R. Cestello will assume responsibility as regional president for Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 17, 2016PNC Bank boosts preservation efforts, targeting affordable “at risk” rental properties nationwide
PNC Bank, N.A, announced the closing of the PNC Affordable Rental Housing Preservation Fund 1, LLC, a $100 million fund to be used to preserve affordable rental housing for families and seniors.
- Nov 17, 2016Protect your finances and personal information with holiday security tips from PNC Bank
In an effort to keep your finances safer this holiday season, PNC Bank is providing a few tips to keep your personal and account information more secure.
- Nov 16, 2016
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking...
- Nov 14, 2016
PITTSBURGH and CINCINNATI, Nov 14, 2016 – PNC Equipment Finance, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC Bank, N.A., announces the completion of its railcar solutions for corporate customers with...
- Nov 3, 2016
Thousands of local children will benefit from the first year of #PNCArtsAlive contributions in Palm Beach County Six local groups plan to boost creativity in visual and performing arts Visual arts...
- Oct 25, 2016
Access to public opera performances, the musical genius of smooth Brazilian jazz, Shakespearean theater, and art workshops are among the highlights of five Broward County arts organizations which will receive funds totaling $65,000 this year from the PNC Foundation’s Arts Alive program.