Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- May 19, 2022
CEO William S. Demchak and CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 10 a.m., June 2.
- May 17, 2022
New sponsorship makes PNC HAAM's exclusive financial education partner, presenting sponsor of HAAM Day, Austin’s biggest fundraising event supporting local musicians, as well as stage and VIP party sponsor at the HAAM Corporate Battle of the Bands.
- May 11, 2022
Newly appointed leaders are Katy Rhodes Magruder, PNC Private Bank market lead and Brian Rudd, Commercial Banking market leader
- May 11, 2022
Unique partnership to showcase a different local musician each month exclusively at PNC Plaza at ACL Live
- May 11, 2022
Expects to issue quarterly earnings releases pre-market open and hold conference calls at 11 a.m. (ET) .
- May 10, 2022
Renu Khator, Ph.D., is chancellor of the University of Houston System and president of University of Houston.
- May 4, 2022
The new rate of 4.00% is effective May 5, 2022.
- Apr 29, 2022
The securities have a distribution rate of 2.875% and an original scheduled maturity date of June 29, 2022.
- Apr 28, 2022
Davila succeeds Reymundo Ocañas and will oversee the states of Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
- Apr 26, 2022
Weeklong Lineup of Virtual Events Aims to Engage, Inform Female Financial Decision Makers
- Apr 21, 2022
North Texas Technology and Innovation Hub, first hub of this type to be established in Texas, to focus on developing and elevating PNC’s industry-leading innovation and technology endeavors.
- Apr 21, 2022PNC Bank Harmonizes With Performing Arts Fort Worth For Premier Sponsorship Of Broadway At The Bass Series
The agreement marks the first time PNC has been named presenting sponsor
- Apr 14, 2022
Grew loans; controlled expenses; maintained strong credit quality
- Apr 6, 2022
Bank's Diverse Business Banking Segment to accelerate support of minority-owned businesses
- Apr 1, 2022
An increase of 25 cents per share, or 20%, from the fourth quarter dividend of $1.25 per share.
- Mar 22, 2022Social Responsibility Initiatives Taking Hold In For-Profit And Nonprofit Organizations, PNC Survey Shows
Top initiatives include environmental sustainability; diversity, equity and inclusion; employee benefits; and ethical business practices.
- Mar 17, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Connie Bond Stuart To Retire; Jason Eckerle Named Regional President For Central and Southern Indiana
Bond Stuart retirement and Eckerle leadership change effective April 30.
- Mar 16, 2022
The new rate of 3.50% effective March 17, 2022.
- Mar 15, 2022Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
- Mar 10, 2022The PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Virtual-Only Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
PNC expects to issue first quarter financial results, Thu., April 14, as previously announced and will hold virtual-only annual meeting of shareholders Wed., April 27.
- Mar 10, 2022Squeezed By Inflation, Small Business Owners Expect To Raise Prices; Supply Chain Disruptions To Ease, PNC Survey Shows- 51% expect to raise prices in the next six months and 36% expect increases of 5% or more.
Supply chain issues top the list of concerns for small business owners over the last six months but they see those pressures easing by mid-year.
- Mar 9, 2022Funding will support early education, professional development and student entrepreneurship cohort programs in Black communities
Funding will support early education, professional development and student entrepreneurship cohort programs in Black communities
- Mar 8, 2022PNC Bank Orchestrates Deal To Become The Exclusive Live Music Partner of The Austin Chamber of CommerceUnique sponsorship aims to promote local artists at chamber events
Unique sponsorship aims to promote local artists at chamber events
- Mar 8, 2022Campaign aims to drive awareness, support for gender equality and economic inclusion through a new video content series and internship program
Campaign aims to drive awareness, support for gender equality and economic inclusion through a new video content series and internship program
- Mar 3, 2022Financing to support growth of North Carolina-based brewery and social impact company
Financing to support growth of North Carolina-based brewery and social impact company