Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Jul 7, 2020
Carole Brown named Head of PNC's Asset Management Group and Richard K. Bynum named to newly created role of Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer.
- Jun 30, 2020
PNC last week received the results of the Federal Reserve's 2020 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review. Based on PNC's strong results, PNC's Stress Capital Buffer for the four quarter period beginning Oct. 1, 2020 is 2.5% and PNC's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio significantly exceeds the regulatory minimum (4.5%).
- Jun 25, 2020
PNC announced the results of its biennial company-run stress test conducted in accordance with regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Jun 18, 2020PNC Commits More Than $1 Billion To Help End Systemic Racism and Support Economic Empowerment of African Americans and Low- And Moderate-Income Communities
"We are living in one of the most important civil rights movements of our time. Each of us has a role to play in combatting racism and discrimination, and PNC is committed to driving real change in areas in which we can make the greatest impact," said Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak.
- Jun 18, 2020PNC to mentor locally owned bank, Springfield, Ill. based, INB
PNC to mentor locally owned bank, Springfield, Ill. based, INB.
- Jun 17, 2020
All office and retail branch locations will close at 2 p.m., local time, Friday, June 19.
- Jun 11, 2020
Expects to issue financial results for the 2Q at approximately 6:45 a.m. (ET), Wed., July 15, 2020, as previously announced. A conference call for investors will be held the same day at 9:30 a.m. (ET).
- Jun 11, 2020
The securities have a distribution rate of 2.600% and an original scheduled maturity date of July 21, 2020.
- Jun 5, 2020PNC Announces More Than $5.3 Million For COVID-19 Hardship Relief And Small Business Support In IndianaCharitable funding will provide critical health and human services, education initiatives in vulnerable communities; Capital to lift up struggling small businesses
Charitable funding will provide critical health and human services, education initiatives in vulnerable communities; Capital to lift up struggling small businesses
- Jun 3, 2020
Quarterly earnings releases will be issued pre-market open and conference calls will be held the same day at the times indicated.
- May 29, 2020
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) today announced the redemption on June 10, 2020 of all of the outstanding Senior Floating Rate Notes due June 10, 2021 issued by PNC Bank,...
- May 26, 2020
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Bill Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 10:15 a.m. (ET) Tues., June 9.
- May 15, 2020
Closes the sale of 31.6 million shares of BlackRock, Inc. common and preferred stock through a registered offering at a price of $420 per share, including the previously announced option fully exercised by underwriters, and completes BlackRock's repurchase of 2.65 million shares from PNC at a price of $414.96 per share.
- May 12, 2020
PNC announced that it has agreed to sell 28.75 million shares of BlackRock, Inc. common and preferred stock through a registered offering at a price of $420 per share.
- May 11, 2020Transaction to Bolster Capital to Highest Level in PNC's History
Transaction to Bolster Capital to Highest Level in PNC's History
- May 1, 2020More than 70,500 PPP loans totaling $14 billion registered by the SBA for PNC small business customers
More than 70,500 PPP loans totaling $14 billion registered by the SBA for PNC small business customers
- Apr 23, 2020
Redemption on May 4, 2020 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due June 1, 2020 issued by PNC Bank, N.A.
- Apr 15, 2020Supporting customers, communities and employees
Supporting customers, communities and employees; Continued strong capital and liquidity
- Apr 15, 2020Donation kicks off NJPRF’s Jersey 4 Jersey fundraising drive
Donation kicks off NJPRF’s Jersey 4 Jersey fundraising drive
- Apr 9, 2020
Redemption on April 20, 2020 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due May 19, 2020 issued by PNC Bank, N.A.
- Apr 3, 2020The PNC Financial Services Group Announces Change From Physical Location To Virtual-Only 2020 Annual Shareholders Meeting
Previously announced date (Tue., April 28) and time of the annual meeting (11 a.m. ET) remain unchanged.
- Apr 2, 2020A $30 million pledge to address hardship in communities during pandemic
A $30 million pledge to address hardship in communities during pandemic.
- Apr 2, 2020
The dividend will be payable May 5, 2020 to shareholders of record at the close of business April 16, 2020.
- Mar 19, 2020
To help safeguard the safety and well-being of customers and employees, PNC announced today that it will implement temporary retail branch adjustments. The changes will go into effect Friday, March 20.
- Mar 16, 2020
New rate of 3.25% is effective tomorrow, March 17, 2020.