Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Nov 1, 2019Proceeds will fund eligible projects that promote a transition to a low-carbon economy
Proceeds will fund eligible projects that promote a transition to a low-carbon economy
- Oct 30, 2019
The new rate of 4.75% effective Oct. 31, 2019.
- Oct 25, 2019COSI, Columbus FutureReady to receive grants as part of PNC Grow Up Great® 15th anniversary
COSI, Columbus FutureReady to receive grants as part of PNC Grow Up Great® 15th anniversary
- Oct 24, 2019
Publishes results of company-run mid-cycle stress test under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Oct 24, 2019
Robert Q. Reilly, CFO and Gagan Singh, CIO will discuss business performance, strategy and banking Nov. 7 in Boston.
- Oct 18, 2019Service uses intelligence and client preferences to determine appropriate payment type
Clients can specify criteria that will help determine the appropriate payment type or format payments to different specifications based upon clearing channel.
- Oct 16, 2019Loans, deposits, revenue increased; expenses well controlled
Loans, deposits, revenue increased; expenses well controlled
- Oct 3, 2019
The dividend will be payable Nov. 5, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business Oct. 17, 2019.
- Oct 3, 2019PNC Bank Announces “Power Plays For Pre-K” Sponsorship With 98.5 The Sports Hub Bruins Radio Network To Support Quality Early Childhood Education
Select early childhood education centers in Boston neighborhoods will receive $250 for every Boston power play this season through “Power Plays for Pre-K.”
- Oct 1, 2019
Closing of a $57.3 million senior secured credit facility to support Dallas, TX-based Crossplane Capital’s acquisition of the Accent Family of Companies (Accent).