Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Mar 30, 2021National certification illustrates PNC's support of customers in every life and financial stage
National certification illustrates PNC's support of customers in every life and financial stage
- Mar 19, 2021
Redemption on March 30, 2021, of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due April 29, 2021, issued by PNC Bank, N.A.in the amount of $1,250,000,000 (CUSIP 69353REW4)
- Mar 17, 2021PNC Bank Invests $18 Million To Finance New Affordable Senior Housing In Atlanta’s Sylvan Hills CommunityThe Benoit Group Taps Tax Credit Program to Bring 183-Unit Complex to Former Post-WW II Housing Site
The Benoit Group Taps Tax Credit Program to Bring 183-Unit Complex to Former Post-WW II Housing Site
- Mar 10, 2021The PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call and Virtual-Only Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
Financial results expected to be issued Friday, April 16, as previously announced. Annual Meeting of Shareholders to be held Tuesday, April 27.
- Mar 9, 2021PNC Bank Provides $10 Million To Help Ohio Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses Survive Impact Of COVID-19Support to fund initial PPP loans through ECDI to Ohio small businesses often not able to participate in economic mainstream
Support to fund initial PPP loans through ECDI to Ohio small businesses often not able to participate in economic mainstream
- Mar 8, 2021New solution offers holistic approach to nonprofits sponsoring donor-advised funds
New solution offers holistic approach to nonprofits sponsoring donor-advised funds
- Mar 3, 2021Local team welcomes new relationship managers
Local team welcomes new relationship managers
- Mar 3, 2021New Chief Investment Strategist, Head of Responsible Investing Named
Dan Brady, succeeds Agati as chief investment strategist; Nick Ashburn assumes role of head of Responsibility Investing.
- Mar 1, 2021With Small Businesses Permanently Changed By The Pandemic, Owners Looking To Vaccine-Driven Recovery, PNC Survey Shows- Three-quarters of business owners plan to encourage or require employees to vaccinate
Small and mid-sized business owners strongly support vaccinations for COVID-19 and plan to encourage their employees to get the shots, which are central to a return to normalcy.
- Feb 10, 2021
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer...