Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Jul 28, 2020First of Three Nashville-Area Solution Centers Opens in Franklin
First of Three Nashville-Area Solution Centers Opens in Franklin
- Jul 22, 2020Hosting Free Webcast With Angie Bastian of Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP
Hosting Free Webcast With Angie Bastian of Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP
- Jul 15, 2020PNC Reports Second Quarter 2020 Net Income Of $3.7 Billion, $8.40 Diluted EPS, Reflecting Gain On BlackRock SaleStrong capital, liquidity and reserve levels
Strong capital, liquidity and reserve levels
- Jul 7, 2020
Carole Brown named Head of PNC's Asset Management Group and Richard K. Bynum named to newly created role of Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer.
- Jun 30, 2020
PNC last week received the results of the Federal Reserve's 2020 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review. Based on PNC's strong results, PNC's Stress Capital Buffer for the four quarter period beginning Oct. 1, 2020 is 2.5% and PNC's Common Equity Tier 1 ratio significantly exceeds the regulatory minimum (4.5%).
- Jun 25, 2020
PNC announced the results of its biennial company-run stress test conducted in accordance with regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Jun 18, 2020PNC Commits More Than $1 Billion To Help End Systemic Racism and Support Economic Empowerment of African Americans and Low- And Moderate-Income Communities
"We are living in one of the most important civil rights movements of our time. Each of us has a role to play in combatting racism and discrimination, and PNC is committed to driving real change in areas in which we can make the greatest impact," said Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak.
- Jun 18, 2020PNC to mentor locally owned bank, Springfield, Ill. based, INB
PNC to mentor locally owned bank, Springfield, Ill. based, INB.
- Jun 17, 2020
All office and retail branch locations will close at 2 p.m., local time, Friday, June 19.
- Jun 11, 2020
Expects to issue financial results for the 2Q at approximately 6:45 a.m. (ET), Wed., July 15, 2020, as previously announced. A conference call for investors will be held the same day at 9:30 a.m. (ET).