Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Apr 21, 2022
North Texas Technology and Innovation Hub, first hub of this type to be established in Texas, to focus on developing and elevating PNC’s industry-leading innovation and technology endeavors.
- Apr 21, 2022PNC Bank Harmonizes With Performing Arts Fort Worth For Premier Sponsorship Of Broadway At The Bass Series
The agreement marks the first time PNC has been named presenting sponsor
- Apr 14, 2022
Grew loans; controlled expenses; maintained strong credit quality
- Apr 6, 2022
Bank's Diverse Business Banking Segment to accelerate support of minority-owned businesses
- Apr 1, 2022
An increase of 25 cents per share, or 20%, from the fourth quarter dividend of $1.25 per share.
- Mar 22, 2022Social Responsibility Initiatives Taking Hold In For-Profit And Nonprofit Organizations, PNC Survey Shows
Top initiatives include environmental sustainability; diversity, equity and inclusion; employee benefits; and ethical business practices.
- Mar 17, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Connie Bond Stuart To Retire; Jason Eckerle Named Regional President For Central and Southern Indiana
Bond Stuart retirement and Eckerle leadership change effective April 30.
- Mar 16, 2022
The new rate of 3.50% effective March 17, 2022.
- Mar 15, 2022Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
- Mar 10, 2022The PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Virtual-Only Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
PNC expects to issue first quarter financial results, Thu., April 14, as previously announced and will hold virtual-only annual meeting of shareholders Wed., April 27.