Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Nov 15, 2017-- PNC celebrates 34th year of tallying the cost of the gifts in the classic holiday song
The PNC Christmas Price Index predicts True Loves will be on their merry way to a more robust and satisfying holiday shopping season this year.
- Nov 14, 2017- Provides quarterly earnings release dates in 2018 -
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that it expects to issue financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2017 Friday, Jan. 12, 2018. PNC Chairman,...
- Nov 9, 2017Retirement Savers Reinforce Importance of Setting Goals and Monitoring Investments
A new survey from The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) revealed that a substantial number of those considered to be "successful savers" are confident they will achieve their life...
- Oct 19, 2017
Robert Q. Reilly, chief financial officer, and Karen Larrimer, head of Retail Banking and chief customer officer, will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 8:55 a.m. (ET) Thursday, Nov. 2.
- Oct 19, 2017Move Represents Expansion of Bank's Efforts in Jacksonville, Charleston and Savannah
Move Represents Expansion of Bank's Efforts in Jacksonville, Charleston and Savannah.
- Oct 19, 2017
Succeeds Brian Bucher who will lead PNC’s efforts as regional president of a newly created “Port Cities” market.
- Oct 18, 2017
Succeeds Randy Wilhoit who retired after a distinguished 30-year career.
- Oct 13, 2017Loans, deposits, revenue increase; expenses well controlled
Loans, deposits, revenue increase; expenses well controlled.
- Oct 11, 2017
PNC today published the results of its company-run mid-cycle stress test under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Oct 4, 2017Small and Mid-Size Business Leaders Curb Their Enthusiasm Somewhat, But Remain Optimistic About U.S. Economy- PNC Survey shows optimism has shifted significantly to a more moderate level since the spring.
Optimism among business owners and leaders remains high, but has shifted significantly to a more moderate level according to the PNC Economic Outlook.