Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Apr 29, 20172017 Recipients honored for Lasting Contributions to Modern Culture
Three renowned achievers honored for their lifetime accomplishments with the 38th Annual Common Wealth Awards of Distinguished Service.
- Apr 19, 2017$170,000 To Be Awarded To Florida Cultural Organizations In 2017
Arts organizations in Duval, Palm Beach and Broward Counties are invited to apply for grants now through May 15th.
- Apr 13, 2017Loans, net interest income and margin grew; expenses lower
PNC grew loans and revenue, and managed expenses well while continuing to invest in businesses and to enhance innovation.
- Apr 10, 2017PNC Bank Provides $100 Million In Acquisition Financing To Specialty Coating and Lining Application Services Provider
PNC Bank announced that it has closed a $100 million senior secured revolving credit for Apache Industrial Services.
- Apr 5, 2017Stuart Hoffman to Serve as Senior Economic Advisor
PNC announced that Augustine (Gus) Faucher will assume responsibility as chief economist.
- Apr 4, 2017PNC Foundation, DonorsChoose.org Team Up On $5 Million Initiative To Fund Pre-K Requests For Resources, ExperiencesDonorsChoose.org will expand to include requests from Head Start teachers
The PNC Foundation today funded hundreds of pre-K classroom requests as part of a new $5 million grant to DonorsChoose.org to provide teachers with enhanced classroom resources and experiences.
- Apr 4, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 55 cents per share. The dividend is payable May 5, 2017 to...
- Mar 22, 2017PNC’s 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility report highlights the bank’s environmental performance, among other progress, policies and initiatives
PNC’s 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility report highlights the bank’s environmental performance, among other progress, policies and initiatives.
- Mar 15, 2017
PNC announced an increase in its prime lending rate. The new rate of 4.00 percent is effective tomorrow, March 16, 2017.
- Feb 24, 2017
PNC Bank named Brian Ray regional president for Central Illinois. Ray succeeds Doug Stewart who will retire June 30, after 44 years with PNC.