Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Jul 1, 2022
The dividend will be payable Aug. 5, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business July 13, 2022.
- Jun 27, 2022
Based on PNC's strong results, PNC's Stress Capital Buffer (SCB) for the four-quarter period beginning Oct. 1, 2022 is 2.9%.
- Jun 23, 2022
PNC announced today the results of its biennial company-run stress test conducted in accordance with regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Jun 17, 2022
PNC announced the redemption on June 28, 2022, of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due July 28, 2022, issued by PNC Bank, NA, in the amount of $750,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RFE3).
- Jun 15, 2022
New rate of 4.75% is effective June 16, 2022.
- Jun 10, 2022
Financial results expected to be issued at approximately 6:30 a.m. (ET), Friday, July 15, 2022, and a conference call held at 8 a.m. (ET) the same day.
- Jun 9, 2022Jennifer Lee named head of U.S. Markets
Jennifer Lee named head of U.S. Markets
- Jun 9, 2022The 2022 grant recipients are Artists First, Center of Creative Arts (COCA), Intersect Arts Center and Sheldon Arts Foundation
The 2022 grant recipients: Artists First, Center of Creative Arts (COCA), Intersect Arts Center and Sheldon Arts Foundation
- Jun 7, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Kay Geiger To Retire; Warren Weber Named Regional President For Greater Cincinnati
Leadership change effective July 31
- May 31, 2022
CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 11 a.m. ET, June 14.
- May 26, 2022
Alex Overstrom to assume head of Retail Banking role
- May 24, 2022
The students to be immersed in on-site learning and career-development experiences during the 2022 NTT INDYCAR SERIES season
- May 19, 2022
CEO William S. Demchak and CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 10 a.m., June 2.
- May 17, 2022
New sponsorship makes PNC HAAM's exclusive financial education partner, presenting sponsor of HAAM Day, Austin’s biggest fundraising event supporting local musicians, as well as stage and VIP party sponsor at the HAAM Corporate Battle of the Bands.
- May 11, 2022
Newly appointed leaders are Katy Rhodes Magruder, PNC Private Bank market lead and Brian Rudd, Commercial Banking market leader
- May 11, 2022
Unique partnership to showcase a different local musician each month exclusively at PNC Plaza at ACL Live
- May 11, 2022
Expects to issue quarterly earnings releases pre-market open and hold conference calls at 11 a.m. (ET) .
- May 10, 2022
Renu Khator, Ph.D., is chancellor of the University of Houston System and president of University of Houston.
- May 4, 2022
The new rate of 4.00% is effective May 5, 2022.
- Apr 29, 2022
The securities have a distribution rate of 2.875% and an original scheduled maturity date of June 29, 2022.
- Apr 28, 2022
Davila succeeds Reymundo Ocañas and will oversee the states of Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
- Apr 26, 2022
Weeklong Lineup of Virtual Events Aims to Engage, Inform Female Financial Decision Makers
- Apr 21, 2022
North Texas Technology and Innovation Hub, first hub of this type to be established in Texas, to focus on developing and elevating PNC’s industry-leading innovation and technology endeavors.
- Apr 21, 2022PNC Bank Harmonizes With Performing Arts Fort Worth For Premier Sponsorship Of Broadway At The Bass Series
The agreement marks the first time PNC has been named presenting sponsor
- Apr 14, 2022
Grew loans; controlled expenses; maintained strong credit quality
- Apr 6, 2022
Bank's Diverse Business Banking Segment to accelerate support of minority-owned businesses
- Apr 1, 2022
An increase of 25 cents per share, or 20%, from the fourth quarter dividend of $1.25 per share.
- Mar 22, 2022Social Responsibility Initiatives Taking Hold In For-Profit And Nonprofit Organizations, PNC Survey Shows
Top initiatives include environmental sustainability; diversity, equity and inclusion; employee benefits; and ethical business practices.
- Mar 17, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Connie Bond Stuart To Retire; Jason Eckerle Named Regional President For Central and Southern Indiana
Bond Stuart retirement and Eckerle leadership change effective April 30.
- Mar 16, 2022
The new rate of 3.50% effective March 17, 2022.
- Mar 15, 2022Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
- Mar 10, 2022The PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Virtual-Only Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
PNC expects to issue first quarter financial results, Thu., April 14, as previously announced and will hold virtual-only annual meeting of shareholders Wed., April 27.
- Mar 10, 2022Squeezed By Inflation, Small Business Owners Expect To Raise Prices; Supply Chain Disruptions To Ease, PNC Survey Shows- 51% expect to raise prices in the next six months and 36% expect increases of 5% or more.
Supply chain issues top the list of concerns for small business owners over the last six months but they see those pressures easing by mid-year.
- Mar 9, 2022Funding will support early education, professional development and student entrepreneurship cohort programs in Black communities
Funding will support early education, professional development and student entrepreneurship cohort programs in Black communities
- Mar 8, 2022PNC Bank Orchestrates Deal To Become The Exclusive Live Music Partner of The Austin Chamber of CommerceUnique sponsorship aims to promote local artists at chamber events
Unique sponsorship aims to promote local artists at chamber events
- Mar 8, 2022Campaign aims to drive awareness, support for gender equality and economic inclusion through a new video content series and internship program
Campaign aims to drive awareness, support for gender equality and economic inclusion through a new video content series and internship program
- Mar 3, 2022Financing to support growth of North Carolina-based brewery and social impact company
Financing to support growth of North Carolina-based brewery and social impact company
- Feb 23, 2022PNC EarnedIt Offers Real-Time Access to Pay
PNC EarnedIt Offers Real-Time Access to Pay
- Feb 22, 2022
Emma Loftus, EVP and head of Treasury Management, will discuss business performance, product capabilities and strategy, March 8
- Feb 17, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Chuck Denny To Retire; Kristen Byrd Named Regional President For Louisville
Denny retirement and Bryd leadership change effective March 31
- Feb 11, 2022
All outstanding Senior Fixed Rate/Floating Rate Notes in the amount of $500,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RFT0) and Senior Floating Rate Notes in the amount of $1,000,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RFU7)
- Feb 10, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Ric DeVore to Retire; Mike Bickers Named Regional President For Detroit and Southeast Michigan
DeVore retirement and leadership change effective March 31
- Feb 1, 2022Newly established PNC North Carolina HBCU Initiative to help cultivate entrepreneurship resources and opportunities for students at five universities through grant funding
Newly established PNC North Carolina HBCU Initiative to help cultivate entrepreneurship resources and opportunities for students at five universities through grant funding
- Jan 27, 202210th consecutive year receiving 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's annual assessment of LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
10th consecutive year receiving 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's annual assessment of LGBTQ+ workplace equality
- Jan 25, 2022PNC Foundation Awards $450,000 To Harris-Stowe State University, Launching Multi-Year Entrepreneurship InitiativeE3 powered by PNC to address glaring disparity in St. Louis’ startup landscape
E3 powered by PNC to address glaring disparity in St. Louis’ startup landscape
- Jan 20, 2022The Bank's Efforts Help Advance Green Power Market
The Bank's Efforts Help Advance Green Power Market
- Jan 18, 2022PNC Commitments Continue Historical Collaboration with The Kresge Foundation to Benefit Marygrove Conservancy
PNC Commitments Continue Historical Collaboration with The Kresge Foundation to Benefit Marygrove Conservancy
- Jan 18, 2022Fourth quarter net income was $1.3 billion, $2.86 diluted EPS or $3.68 as adjusted
Generated full year record revenue; closed, converted and integrated BBVA USA
- Jan 13, 2022Support to help address economic empowerment of Black, low- and moderate-income communities
Support to help address economic empowerment of Black, low- and moderate-income communities
- Jan 10, 2022
Financial services veteran Denette Suddeth named regional president and head of Commercial Banking for Nevada, including Reno and Las Vegas