Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Oct 18, 2017
Succeeds Randy Wilhoit who retired after a distinguished 30-year career.
- Oct 13, 2017Loans, deposits, revenue increase; expenses well controlled
Loans, deposits, revenue increase; expenses well controlled.
- Oct 11, 2017
PNC today published the results of its company-run mid-cycle stress test under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Oct 4, 2017Small and Mid-Size Business Leaders Curb Their Enthusiasm Somewhat, But Remain Optimistic About U.S. Economy- PNC Survey shows optimism has shifted significantly to a more moderate level since the spring.
Optimism among business owners and leaders remains high, but has shifted significantly to a more moderate level according to the PNC Economic Outlook.
- Oct 3, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 75 cents per share.
- Sep 27, 2017PNC also will become the official bank of NC State Athletics
Expanding its longstanding relationship with NC State, PNC will provide on-campus banking, as well as offer free financial literacy and education programs to more than 42,000 students, faculty and staff.
- Sep 13, 2017PNC Bank Provides Fee Waiver Assistance
PNC Bank provides fee waiver assistance through Sept. 18 for customers in FEMA-designated disaster areas related to Hurricane Irma in Florida and Alabama.
- Sep 7, 2017
Payment of the redemption price will be made through the facilities of The Depository Trust Company.
- Aug 29, 2017PNC employee contributions also to be matched up to $100,000
The PNC Foundation will donate $250,000 to the American Red Cross for relief efforts in areas affected and will match PNC employee contributions up to a total of $100,000.
- Aug 29, 2017
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 9:45 a.m. (ET) Sept. 13.