Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Dec 5, 2023The PNC Financial Services Group Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Conference Call Details
PNC expects to issue financial results at approximately 6:30 a.m. (ET), Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2024.
- Nov 30, 2023
Expansion will bring job opportunities and banking services to local neighborhoods
- Nov 21, 2023
CEO Bill Demchak and CFO Rob Reilly to discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 1:00 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, Dec. 5.
- Nov 16, 2023Now in its 40th Year, the PNC Christmas Price Index Increases 2.7%, Less Than the U.S. Consumer Price Index
Increases in the Index are largely driven by labor costs, mirroring the U.S. economy
- Nov 14, 2023
Schmelter to lead team of local relationship managers specializing in wealth strategy, investment management, trust & estate services, and credit & cash management solutions.
- Nov 7, 2023
Kelly McQueen named Twin Cities Regional President and Head of Corporate Banking for Minnesota
- Oct 19, 2023
CFO Rob Reilly and Head of PNC Real Estate Michael Thomas will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 12:45 p.m. (ET), Thursday, Nov. 2
- Oct 13, 2023
Generated positive operating leverage; increased pretax, pre-provision earnings; Grew capital and tangible book value
- Oct 3, 2023PNC Bank Acquires $16.6 Billion Select Capital Commitments Facilities of Signature Bridge Bank, N.A.
The acquired portfolio of capital commitments facilities represents $16.6 billion in total commitments, including $9 billion of funded loans.
- Oct 2, 2023
The Depositary Shares will be redeemed at a redemption price of $1,000 per Depositary Share.
- Oct 2, 2023
The dividend, with a payment date of Nov. 5, 2023, will be payable the next business day to shareholders of record at the close of business Oct. 17, 2023.
- Sep 20, 2023
United Way of Central Ohio to receive nearly $253,000 for Success by Third Grade program
- Sep 12, 2023
Financing includes PNC’s first EQ2 investment in Indiana to help expand access to affordable housing for the state’s most vulnerable residents
- Sep 11, 2023Housing Impact Fund II Completes First Property Investment With Support From Local Investors, Including PNC Bank
Acquisition of 266-unit Charlotte Woods apartments to help preserve, increase supply of affordable housing in Mecklenburg County
- Sep 7, 2023
77% of surveyed small and mid-sized business owners optimistic about their business
- Sep 1, 2023
PNC expects to issue financial results at approximately 6:30 a.m. (ET), Friday, Oct. 13, as previously announced.
- Aug 31, 2023
CEO William S. Demchak and CFO Robert Q. Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 10:30 a.m. (ET) Tuesday, Sept. 12.
- Aug 29, 2023
Gilson succeeds Andrea Carelli, who retires at the end of August after nearly 40 years with PNC.
- Aug 24, 2023
Key survey findings show that the majority of employees are stressed about their finances
- Aug 17, 2023
Bullock promoted to oversee PNC Commercial Banking business
- Aug 16, 2023PNC Capital Markets Launches PNC Asset Exchange to Help Financial Institution Clients Optimize Loan Portfolios
Exclusive online loan marketplace, powered by Community Capital, will expand client loan market access and liquidity management
- Aug 4, 2023
2023-2025 grant recipients are Dance St. Louis, Opera Theatre of Saint Louis, St. Louis ArtWorks and the St. Louis Black Repertory Company
- Aug 3, 2023
Philadelphia, Delaware, Southern New Jersey organizations to receive $1 million in latest grant funding cycle
- Jul 26, 2023
The new rate of 8.50% is effective July 27, 2023.
- Jul 21, 2023
Burch will be responsible for leading the regional implementation of PNC’s $88 Billion Community Benefits Plan in the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, Maryland, Tennessee, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- Jul 18, 2023
Increased capital; strong credit quality; 4Q23 SCB requirement of 2.5%
- Jul 17, 2023
González currently serves as market leader for PNC’s Corporate Banking business in Austin and will continue in the role in addition to the regional president position.
- Jul 13, 2023
Housing fund will provide financing for more than 1,700 affordable housing rental units in 13 multifamily properties in 10 states, including California, Kentucky, Oregon and Texas
- Jul 3, 2023
PNC last week received the results of the Federal Reserve's 2023 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR).
- Jul 3, 2023
PNC board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of $1.55 per share, an increase of $0.05 cents per share, or 3%, from the second quarter dividend of $1.50 per share.
- Jun 27, 2023
PNC announced today that it expects to issue 2024 quarterly earnings releases pre-market open and hold conference calls at 10 a.m. (ET).
- Jun 20, 2023INROADS, PNC Foundation Announce $1 Million Grant to Benefit Underrepresented Metro Detroit High School StudentsGrant will fund life-changing College Links program, which helps prepare ethnically diverse high school students for college and successful careers
Grant will fund life-changing College Links program, which helps prepare ethnically diverse high school students for college and successful careers
- Jun 6, 2023
PNC expects to issue financial results for the second quarter at approximately 6:30 a.m. (ET), Tuesday, July 18, 2023, as previously announced and hold a conference call for investors the same day at 11 a.m. (ET).
- Jun 5, 2023
Former PayPal and Capital One exec to lead marketing as PNC builds out coast-to-coast presence
- May 30, 2023
CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 11 a.m. (ET) Tuesday, June 13
- May 18, 2023
Reynolds along with an established local team deliver customized wealth strategy, investment management, trust & estate and credit & cash management solutions to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- May 18, 2023
CEO William S. Demchak and CFO Robert Q. Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 1:30 p.m. (ET) Thursday, June 1.
- May 17, 2023
Holistic Platform Developed to Help Employees Plan, Fund, Repay, Save on Education
- May 3, 2023
The new rate of 8.25% is effective May 4, 2023.
- Apr 26, 2023
A collection of in-person meetings, events and virtual webinars May 8-12, featuring women who are leading the way and changing the game in their industries.
- Apr 18, 2023
The group of four leaders has more than 100 combined years of industry experience
- Apr 14, 2023
Grew deposits; increased capital; generated positive operating leverage
- Apr 4, 2023Inaugural HU Entrepreneurship Week Launches Howard University and PNC National Center For EntrepreneurshipLaunch event features prominent speaker lineup reflecting commitment to serving as a catalyst for economic opportunity for HBCU students, alumni and Black entrepreneurs
Launch event features prominent speaker lineup reflecting commitment to serving as a catalyst
for economic opportunity for HBCU students, alumni and Black entrepreneurs
- Apr 3, 2023
Alliance in support of early childhood education brings 3,054 classroom dreams to life across PNC's footprint
- Apr 3, 2023
The dividend will be payable May 5, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business April 18, 2023.
- Mar 31, 2023
The 30-foot “branch on wheels” will help make banking easier and more accessible for customers who can’t travel to a traditional brick-and-mortar bank branch.
- Mar 22, 2023
The new rate of 8.00% is effective March 23, 2023.
- Mar 21, 2023PNC Treasury Management Launches Artificial Intelligence Enabled Healthcare Solution Claim Predictor To Prevent Lost Revenue
New AI and machine learning-enabled solution helps healthcare organizations proactively identify inaccurate or insufficiently populated insurance claims prior to submission.
- Mar 16, 2023Bank of America, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, BNY-Mellon, PNC Bank, State Street, Truist and U.S. Bank to make uninsured deposits totaling $30 billion into First Republic BankAction by the largest U.S. banks reflects their confidence in the country’s banking system and helps ensure First Republic has the liquidity to continue serving its customers.
Action by the largest U.S. banks reflects their confidence in the country’s banking system and helps ensure First Republic has the liquidity to continue serving its customers
- Mar 7, 2023The PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Virtual-Only Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
PNC expects to issue financial results for the first quarter of 2023, Friday, April 14, as previously announced, and hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 11 a.m., Wednesday, April 26, in a virtual-only format