Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Apr 15, 2020Supporting customers, communities and employees
Supporting customers, communities and employees; Continued strong capital and liquidity
- Apr 15, 2020Donation kicks off NJPRF’s Jersey 4 Jersey fundraising drive
Donation kicks off NJPRF’s Jersey 4 Jersey fundraising drive
- Apr 9, 2020
Redemption on April 20, 2020 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due May 19, 2020 issued by PNC Bank, N.A.
- Apr 3, 2020The PNC Financial Services Group Announces Change From Physical Location To Virtual-Only 2020 Annual Shareholders Meeting
Previously announced date (Tue., April 28) and time of the annual meeting (11 a.m. ET) remain unchanged.
- Apr 2, 2020A $30 million pledge to address hardship in communities during pandemic
A $30 million pledge to address hardship in communities during pandemic.
- Apr 2, 2020
The dividend will be payable May 5, 2020 to shareholders of record at the close of business April 16, 2020.
- Mar 19, 2020
To help safeguard the safety and well-being of customers and employees, PNC announced today that it will implement temporary retail branch adjustments. The changes will go into effect Friday, March 20.
- Mar 16, 2020
New rate of 3.25% is effective tomorrow, March 17, 2020.
- Mar 16, 2020
PNC announced today that it will temporarily suspend its common stock repurchase program through June 30, 2020.
- Mar 9, 2020The PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call And Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
PNC expects to issue financial results for the first quarter Wed., April 15, as previously announced, and 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders to be held Tues., April 28.