Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Dec 6, 2017From Black Friday to New Year’s Eve, take steps to help reduce the risk of fraud this season by learning about these common holiday scams and tips to protect yourself
From Black Friday to New Year’s Eve, take steps to help reduce the risk of fraud this season by learning about these common holiday scams and tips to protect yourself.
- Nov 27, 2017Trout Group To Combine With Solebury To Form Leading Investor Relations, Corporate Communications Firm
Trout Group To Combine With Solebury Communications (a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC) To Form Leading Investor Relations, Corporate Communications Firm.
- Nov 21, 2017
PNC CEO William S. Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 11:10 a.m. (ET) Tuesday, Dec. 5.
- Nov 15, 2017-- PNC celebrates 34th year of tallying the cost of the gifts in the classic holiday song
The PNC Christmas Price Index predicts True Loves will be on their merry way to a more robust and satisfying holiday shopping season this year.
- Nov 14, 2017- Provides quarterly earnings release dates in 2018 -
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that it expects to issue financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2017 Friday, Jan. 12, 2018. PNC Chairman,...
- Nov 9, 2017Retirement Savers Reinforce Importance of Setting Goals and Monitoring Investments
A new survey from The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) revealed that a substantial number of those considered to be "successful savers" are confident they will achieve their life...
- Oct 19, 2017
CDI Corp. will use the funds, in part, to repay existing debt, partially finance the acquisition by AE Industrial Partners, LLC and provide for ongoing working capital needs.
- Oct 19, 2017
Robert Q. Reilly, chief financial officer, and Karen Larrimer, head of Retail Banking and chief customer officer, will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 8:55 a.m. (ET) Thursday, Nov. 2.
- Oct 19, 2017Move Represents Expansion of Bank's Efforts in Jacksonville, Charleston and Savannah
Move Represents Expansion of Bank's Efforts in Jacksonville, Charleston and Savannah.
- Oct 19, 2017
Succeeds Brian Bucher who will lead PNC’s efforts as regional president of a newly created “Port Cities” market.
- Oct 18, 2017
Succeeds Randy Wilhoit who retired after a distinguished 30-year career.
- Oct 13, 2017Loans, deposits, revenue increase; expenses well controlled
Loans, deposits, revenue increase; expenses well controlled.
- Oct 11, 2017
PNC today published the results of its company-run mid-cycle stress test under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Oct 4, 2017Small and Mid-Size Business Leaders Curb Their Enthusiasm Somewhat, But Remain Optimistic About U.S. Economy- PNC Survey shows optimism has shifted significantly to a more moderate level since the spring.
Optimism among business owners and leaders remains high, but has shifted significantly to a more moderate level according to the PNC Economic Outlook.
- Oct 3, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 75 cents per share.
- Sep 27, 2017PNC also will become the official bank of NC State Athletics
Expanding its longstanding relationship with NC State, PNC will provide on-campus banking, as well as offer free financial literacy and education programs to more than 42,000 students, faculty and staff.
- Sep 13, 2017PNC Bank Provides Fee Waiver Assistance
PNC Bank provides fee waiver assistance through Sept. 18 for customers in FEMA-designated disaster areas related to Hurricane Irma in Florida and Alabama.
- Sep 7, 2017
Payment of the redemption price will be made through the facilities of The Depository Trust Company.
- Aug 29, 2017PNC employee contributions also to be matched up to $100,000
The PNC Foundation will donate $250,000 to the American Red Cross for relief efforts in areas affected and will match PNC employee contributions up to a total of $100,000.
- Aug 29, 2017
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 9:45 a.m. (ET) Sept. 13.
- Aug 22, 2017
PNC Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak and Chief Financial Officer Robert Q. Reilly will hold a conference call for investors the same day at 9:30 a.m. (ET).
- Aug 16, 2017
Whether a widespread issue infecting computers and networks around the globe or an isolated phishing attempt on one student, prevention against cyber infections, just like the student’s physical wellbeing, comes down to practicing good cyber hygiene.
- Aug 10, 2017
PNC appointed Debra A. Cafaro to its board of directors, effective immediately. Cafaro is the chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Ventas, Inc.
- Jul 19, 2017Ninth Year of PNC's Contributions Benefit City, Suburban Arts Groups
Ninth Year of PNC's Contributions Benefit City, Suburban Arts Groups
- Jul 14, 2017Loans, revenue grew; expenses well managed
Loans, revenue grew; expenses well managed.