Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Oct 18, 2019Service uses intelligence and client preferences to determine appropriate payment type
Clients can specify criteria that will help determine the appropriate payment type or format payments to different specifications based upon clearing channel.
- Oct 16, 2019Loans, deposits, revenue increased; expenses well controlled
Loans, deposits, revenue increased; expenses well controlled
- Oct 3, 2019
The dividend will be payable Nov. 5, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business Oct. 17, 2019.
- Oct 3, 2019PNC Bank Announces “Power Plays For Pre-K” Sponsorship With 98.5 The Sports Hub Bruins Radio Network To Support Quality Early Childhood Education
Select early childhood education centers in Boston neighborhoods will receive $250 for every Boston power play this season through “Power Plays for Pre-K.”
- Oct 1, 2019
Closing of a $57.3 million senior secured credit facility to support Dallas, TX-based Crossplane Capital’s acquisition of the Accent Family of Companies (Accent).
- Sep 24, 2019
The signing of an insurance marketing and service agreement offers insurance solutions, advice and service to PNC's Wealth Management® and Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth®, clients.
- Sep 18, 2019
The new rate of 5% is effective Sept. 19, 2019.
- Sep 17, 2019- PNC Survey finds 55% of respondents describe their outlook for their own business as optimistic, near record high in 16-year survey.
Despite pricing pressures and tariff concerns, measures of optimism are approaching the record-setting highs measured in spring 2018, according to the latest PNC semi-annual survey.
- Sep 16, 2019
Closes a $42.38 million senior secured credit facility for Madison-Kipp Corporation (MKC), a portfolio company of Dallas, TX-based Trive Capital.
- Sep 13, 2019
PNC expects to issue financial results for the third quarter Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019, as previously announced.
- Sep 6, 2019indi offers a smart suite of tools in one banking app to help independent workers simplify how they bank, save for taxes and track expenses
indi offers a smart suite of tools in one banking app to help independent workers simplify how they bank, save for taxes and track expense.
- Sep 6, 2019
The redemption on Sept. 18, 2019 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due Oct. 18, 2019 issued by PNC Bank, N.A. in the amount of $1,250,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RDZ8).
- Aug 28, 2019
Chairman, President and CEO Bill Demchak to discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 9:00 a.m. (ET) Wed., Sept. 11.
- Aug 27, 2019
The 2019 grant recipients provide a wide range of resources to the most vulnerable St. Louis residents, young children and targets both inner-city and suburban areas in the region.
- Aug 22, 2019New component provides select funding opportunities for neighborhood arts organizations
New component provides select funding opportunities for neighborhood arts organizations
- Aug 21, 2019
Closes an $18.5 million senior secured credit facility for Sandusky, Ohio-based August Corso Sons, Inc. (Corso).
- Aug 19, 2019PNC Bank To Donate $1 Million To The Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and CultureDonation will help fund museum operations for its millions of yearly visitors
Donation will help fund museum operations for its millions of yearly visitors.
- Aug 12, 2019Program Offers Financial Education, Student and WorkPlace Banking
Program Offers Financial Education, Student and WorkPlace Banking.
- Aug 7, 2019
Closing of a $235 million senior secured credit facility to support New York-based KPS Capital Partners’ acquisition of Life Fitness.
- Jul 31, 2019
The new rate of 5.25% is effective Aug. 1, 2019.
- Jul 30, 2019Historic Former Office Building to Provide 140 New Workforce-Housing Units
Historic Former Office Building to Provide 140 New Workforce-Housing Units
- Jul 29, 2019
Announced a $30 million senior secured credit facility for Sugar Land, TX-based Sigma Piping Products 2019, LLC (SPP).
- Jul 25, 2019Agreement with ATM provider FCTI gives PNC customers access to surcharge-free withdrawals across the country
Agreement with ATM provider FCTI gives PNC customers access to surcharge-free withdrawals across the country
- Jul 18, 2019PNC-branded ATMs arrived this summer in Timewise Food Stores, offering PNC customers free ATM access to cash
PNC-branded ATMs arrived this summer in Timewise Food Stores, offering PNC customers free ATM access to cash
- Jul 17, 2019Grew loans, deposits, revenue; generated positive operating leverage
Grew loans, deposits, revenue; generated positive operating leverage