Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Dec 12, 2019The PNC Financial Services Group Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Conference Call Details
Financial results will be issued at approximately 6:45 a.m. (ET), Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020, as previously announced. Conference call for investors to be held the same day at 9:30 a.m. (ET).
- Nov 27, 2019
Luckring previously served as senior vice president and relationship manager of PNC's Corporate & Institutional Banking in the Akron/Canton market.
- Nov 26, 2019
Bill Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 1:30 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, Dec. 10.
- Nov 20, 2019-- PNC celebrates 36th year of tallying the cost of the gifts in the classic holiday song
PNC celebrates 36th year of tallying the cost of the gifts in the classic holiday song
- Nov 14, 2019Cincinnati Parks, Cincinnati Parks Foundation receives grant as part of PNC Grow Up Great® 15th anniversary celebration
Cincinnati Parks, Cincinnati Parks Foundation receives grant as part of PNC Grow Up Great® 15th anniversary celebration
- Nov 12, 2019
A new suite of specialized services available to its clients to help them and their families thrive and successfully transfer wealth across generations.
- Nov 7, 2019PNC Foundation Joins the TMW Center at University of Chicago to Launch New "Any Time is 3Ts Time" to Boost Early LearningFree, bilingual resources will empower parents nationwide to advance brain development for children birth to age three
Free, bilingual resources will empower parents nationwide to advance brain development for children birth to age three
- Nov 1, 2019Proceeds will fund eligible projects that promote a transition to a low-carbon economy
Proceeds will fund eligible projects that promote a transition to a low-carbon economy
- Oct 30, 2019
The new rate of 4.75% effective Oct. 31, 2019.
- Oct 25, 2019COSI, Columbus FutureReady to receive grants as part of PNC Grow Up Great® 15th anniversary
COSI, Columbus FutureReady to receive grants as part of PNC Grow Up Great® 15th anniversary
- Oct 24, 2019
Publishes results of company-run mid-cycle stress test under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Oct 24, 2019
Robert Q. Reilly, CFO and Gagan Singh, CIO will discuss business performance, strategy and banking Nov. 7 in Boston.
- Oct 18, 2019Service uses intelligence and client preferences to determine appropriate payment type
Clients can specify criteria that will help determine the appropriate payment type or format payments to different specifications based upon clearing channel.
- Oct 16, 2019Loans, deposits, revenue increased; expenses well controlled
Loans, deposits, revenue increased; expenses well controlled
- Oct 3, 2019
The dividend will be payable Nov. 5, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business Oct. 17, 2019.
- Oct 3, 2019PNC Bank Announces “Power Plays For Pre-K” Sponsorship With 98.5 The Sports Hub Bruins Radio Network To Support Quality Early Childhood Education
Select early childhood education centers in Boston neighborhoods will receive $250 for every Boston power play this season through “Power Plays for Pre-K.”
- Oct 1, 2019
Closing of a $57.3 million senior secured credit facility to support Dallas, TX-based Crossplane Capital’s acquisition of the Accent Family of Companies (Accent).
- Sep 24, 2019
The signing of an insurance marketing and service agreement offers insurance solutions, advice and service to PNC's Wealth Management® and Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth®, clients.
- Sep 18, 2019
The new rate of 5% is effective Sept. 19, 2019.
- Sep 17, 2019- PNC Survey finds 55% of respondents describe their outlook for their own business as optimistic, near record high in 16-year survey.
Despite pricing pressures and tariff concerns, measures of optimism are approaching the record-setting highs measured in spring 2018, according to the latest PNC semi-annual survey.
- Sep 16, 2019
Closes a $42.38 million senior secured credit facility for Madison-Kipp Corporation (MKC), a portfolio company of Dallas, TX-based Trive Capital.
- Sep 13, 2019
PNC expects to issue financial results for the third quarter Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019, as previously announced.
- Sep 6, 2019indi offers a smart suite of tools in one banking app to help independent workers simplify how they bank, save for taxes and track expenses
indi offers a smart suite of tools in one banking app to help independent workers simplify how they bank, save for taxes and track expense.
- Sep 6, 2019
The redemption on Sept. 18, 2019 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due Oct. 18, 2019 issued by PNC Bank, N.A. in the amount of $1,250,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RDZ8).
- Aug 28, 2019
Chairman, President and CEO Bill Demchak to discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 9:00 a.m. (ET) Wed., Sept. 11.