Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Aug 2, 2018A Decade of PNC’s Contributions Benefit City, Suburban Arts Groups
A Decade of PNC’s Contributions Benefit City, Suburban Arts Groups
- Jul 17, 2018
Julie Young Sudduth named regional president, effective July 17. Joining Sudduth are Christian Brown, head of Corporate Banking for the Houston market, and Thomas Byargeon, who leads PNC’s Energy Group.
- Jul 13, 2018Loans and revenue grow, net interest margin increases, expenses controlled
Loans and revenue grow, net interest margin increases, expenses controlled.
- Jul 5, 2018
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 95 cents per share, an increase of 20 cents per share, or 27 percent.
- Jun 28, 2018
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System accepted PNC's capital plan and did not object to its proposed capital actions.
- Jun 21, 2018
Annual company-run stress test conducted in accordance with regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Jun 18, 2018
Senior secured credit facility for JD Sports Fashion Plc's (JD Sports) acquisition of The Finish Line, Inc.
- Jun 13, 2018
The new rate of 5.00 percent is effective June 14, 2018.
- Jun 13, 2018- PNC Investments releases findings from 2018 Millennials & Investing Survey
As the saying goes, "men are from Mars, women are from Venus." But when it comes to how each sex approaches their finances, the two groups might as well be from different universes, according to to findings from the recent PNC Investments Millennials & Investing Survey.
- Jun 6, 2018
PNC expects to issue financial results for the second quarter of 2018 at approximately 6:45 a.m. (ET), Friday, July 13, 2018; conference call for investors to be held the same day at 9:30 a.m. (ET).
- May 31, 2018
PNC Business Credit, a division of PNC Bank, N.A., announced the closing of a $175 million senior secured revolving credit facility for Aero Opco LLC, the operating company of Aeropostale, and a $35 million senior secured revolving credit facility for Charming Charlie Holdings, Inc.
- May 30, 2018PNC Foundation Named A 2018 Silver Halo Award Winner In Education Category For Grow Up Great/DonorsChoose.org Initiative
The Halo Awards are North America's highest honor for corporate social initiatives and cause marketing and presented by Engage for Good (formerly Cause Marketing Forum).
- May 30, 2018
CFO Robert Q. Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 10:35 a.m. (ET) Wed., June 13.
- May 23, 2018
Denver region will be led by Regional President Ryan Beiser. Bremmer Kneib named head of Corporate Banking and Ellen Sandberg, director of Client and Community Relations.
- May 23, 2018Central Ohio Arts Groups Benefit from Ninth Year of PNC’s Contributions
Central Ohio Arts Groups Benefit from Ninth Year of PNC’s Contributions.
- May 16, 2018
Chairman, President and CEO William S. Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 9:55 a.m. (ET) Wed., May 30.
- May 9, 2018Nine Arts Groups Benefit from the Eighth Year of PNC’s Community Contributions
Nine Arts Groups Benefit from the Eighth Year of PNC’s Community Contributions
- May 9, 2018- Findings from PNC Investments' Millennials & Investing Survey reveal that millennials' childhood financial education revolved around saving
Findings from PNC Investments' Millennials & Investing Survey reveal that millennials' childhood financial education revolved around saving.
- Apr 30, 2018ABC's "Shark Tank" Star, Entrepreneur Shares Insight with Small Business Owners As Part of PNC's Small Business Month Recognition.
ABC's "Shark Tank" star, entrepreneur shares insight with small business owners as part of PNC's Small Business Month Recognition.
- Apr 23, 2018
The closing of $33 million of senior secured credit facilities for Motley Services, LLC (Motley), a portfolio company of headquartered in Odessa, TX.
- Apr 15, 2018Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., Ron Chernow, Henry Louis Gates, Jr. To Receive 39th Annual Common Wealth Awards
The awards recognize individuals who have enriched modern culture through their professional and personal endeavors.
- Apr 13, 2018Strong EPS, revenue, net interest margin growth year over year
Strong EPS, revenue, net interest margin growth year over year.
- Apr 4, 2018Bringing Learning To Life: Alliance To Help Pre-K Teachers Obtain Classroom Resources Enters Second Year- Pre-K teachers submit projects on DonorsChoose.org, PNC Foundation to match donations through May 31, 2018
Thousands of tiny, wide-eyed faces will light up this year as a result of the $5 million alliance between the PNC Foundation and DonorsChoose.org, which is entering its second year of providing new resources to Head Start and public pre-K classrooms across the PNC footprint.
- Apr 4, 2018
The dividend, with a payment date of May 5, 2018, will be payable the next business day to shareholders of record at the close of business April 16, 2018.
- Apr 4, 2018PNC Foundation Awards $100,000 Grant To Momentous Institute To Create Nature Explore™ Outdoor Classroom
The grant to support designing, constructing and implementing a high-quality early childhood education facility for outdoor exploration, play and learning on its campus.