Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Feb 15, 2017
Tis the season - Tax Time. Learn to defend yourself against some common tax fraud scams.
- Feb 6, 2017New Position Bolsters Cyber and Information Security, Fraud and Physical Security
To further emphasize the importance of addressing cyber security and fraud for customers and the company, PNC created a comprehensive, dedicated security organization.
- Feb 3, 2017
PNC today announced that it has submitted a redemption notice to the property trustee for redemption on March 15, 2017 of all of the Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-cumulative Exchangeable Perpetual Trust Securities...
- Jan 30, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. announced a $300 million increase in its common stock share repurchase programs for the four-quarter period ending June 30, 2017.
- Jan 30, 2017Dale Klose to serve as Regional President; Terry D’Amore as Head of Corporate Banking; Kim Herman as Client and Community Relations Director
Dale Klose to serve as Regional President; Terry D’Amore as head of Corporate Banking; Kim Herman as Client and Community Relations Director.
- Jan 30, 2017Kate Kelly Brings 30+ Years of Experience to PNC
Kate Kelly named regional president as PNC expands its market presence in the Twin Cities region.
- Jan 25, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group today announced that it is one of 52 firms recognized in the 2017 Bloomberg Financial Services Gender-Equality Index.
- Jan 23, 2017Keep your minor child’s credit history squeaky clean with warning signs and tips from PNC Bank
Keep your minor child’s credit history squeaky clean with warning signs and tips from PNC Bank.
- Jan 23, 2017
Responsible for leading PNC’s sales delivery and distribution to small business customers.
- Jan 19, 2017
PNC Riverarch Capital announced today the sale of its portfolio company Goldco, LLC to Seven Hospitality LLC, a consortium of high-net-worth investors.
- Jan 13, 2017Fourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPSFourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPS;Loans, deposits, net interest income grew; expenses stable.
- Jan 5, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 55 cents per share.
- Jan 5, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. today announced the redemption on Jan. 17, 2017 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due Jan. 27, 2017 issued by PNC Bank, National Association.
- Dec 14, 2016
PNC announced an increase in its prime lending rate. The new rate of 3.75 percent is effective tomorrow, Dec. 15, 2016.
- Dec 1, 2016'12 Days Of Christmas' Gifts Rise Only 0.7 Percent In Price; In-Store Shoppers Get The Biggest Bargains- PNC marks 33rd year of putting price tag on holiday classic
If you want to buy that special someone the gifts included in the holiday classic "The 12 Days of Christmas," they will only cost 0.7 percent more than last year, according to the 33rd annual...
- Nov 29, 2016Randy Wilhoit to serve as Regional President; Brendan McGuire as Head of Corporate Banking; Amber Scanlan as Client and Community Relations Director
PNC Bank, N. A. has named the leadership team for its Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex expansion efforts.
- Nov 29, 2016Michael N. Harreld to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A. today announced the appointment of Richard Bynum as regional president for the Greater Washington area, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 29, 2016Sy Holzer to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A., today announced that Louis R. Cestello will assume responsibility as regional president for Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 17, 2016PNC Bank boosts preservation efforts, targeting affordable “at risk” rental properties nationwide
PNC Bank, N.A, announced the closing of the PNC Affordable Rental Housing Preservation Fund 1, LLC, a $100 million fund to be used to preserve affordable rental housing for families and seniors.
- Nov 17, 2016Protect your finances and personal information with holiday security tips from PNC Bank
In an effort to keep your finances safer this holiday season, PNC Bank is providing a few tips to keep your personal and account information more secure.
- Nov 16, 2016
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) announced today that Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak will discuss business performance, strategy and banking...
- Nov 14, 2016
PITTSBURGH and CINCINNATI, Nov 14, 2016 – PNC Equipment Finance, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PNC Bank, N.A., announces the completion of its railcar solutions for corporate customers with...
- Nov 3, 2016
Thousands of local children will benefit from the first year of #PNCArtsAlive contributions in Palm Beach County Six local groups plan to boost creativity in visual and performing arts Visual arts...
- Oct 25, 2016
Access to public opera performances, the musical genius of smooth Brazilian jazz, Shakespearean theater, and art workshops are among the highlights of five Broward County arts organizations which will receive funds totaling $65,000 this year from the PNC Foundation’s Arts Alive program.