Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Mar 22, 2017PNC’s 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility report highlights the bank’s environmental performance, among other progress, policies and initiatives
PNC’s 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility report highlights the bank’s environmental performance, among other progress, policies and initiatives.
- Mar 15, 2017
PNC announced an increase in its prime lending rate. The new rate of 4.00 percent is effective tomorrow, March 16, 2017.
- Feb 24, 2017
PNC Bank named Brian Ray regional president for Central Illinois. Ray succeeds Doug Stewart who will retire June 30, after 44 years with PNC.
- Feb 23, 2017
PNC announces that Gagan Singh, executive vice president and chief investment officer of PNC Bank, will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at the RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference in New York City Tuesday, March 7 at 1:45 p.m. (ET).
- Feb 21, 2017Annual Shareholders Meeting To Be Held April 25
PNC expects to issue financial results for the first quarter of 2017 Thursday, April 13, 2017. Separately, PNC will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Feb 21, 2017Expands PNC's Equipment Finance Offerings, Opportunities for Growth
PNC announced a definitive agreement to acquire the U.S.-based commercial and vendor finance business (the "U.S. C&V business") of ECN Capital Corp.
- Feb 15, 2017
Tis the season - Tax Time. Learn to defend yourself against some common tax fraud scams.
- Feb 6, 2017New Position Bolsters Cyber and Information Security, Fraud and Physical Security
To further emphasize the importance of addressing cyber security and fraud for customers and the company, PNC created a comprehensive, dedicated security organization.
- Feb 3, 2017
PNC today announced that it has submitted a redemption notice to the property trustee for redemption on March 15, 2017 of all of the Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-cumulative Exchangeable Perpetual Trust Securities...
- Jan 30, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. announced a $300 million increase in its common stock share repurchase programs for the four-quarter period ending June 30, 2017.
- Jan 30, 2017Dale Klose to serve as Regional President; Terry D’Amore as Head of Corporate Banking; Kim Herman as Client and Community Relations Director
Dale Klose to serve as Regional President; Terry D’Amore as head of Corporate Banking; Kim Herman as Client and Community Relations Director.
- Jan 30, 2017Kate Kelly Brings 30+ Years of Experience to PNC
Kate Kelly named regional president as PNC expands its market presence in the Twin Cities region.
- Jan 25, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group today announced that it is one of 52 firms recognized in the 2017 Bloomberg Financial Services Gender-Equality Index.
- Jan 23, 2017Keep your minor child’s credit history squeaky clean with warning signs and tips from PNC Bank
Keep your minor child’s credit history squeaky clean with warning signs and tips from PNC Bank.
- Jan 23, 2017
Responsible for leading PNC’s sales delivery and distribution to small business customers.
- Jan 19, 2017
PNC Riverarch Capital announced today the sale of its portfolio company Goldco, LLC to Seven Hospitality LLC, a consortium of high-net-worth investors.
- Jan 13, 2017Fourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPSFourth quarter net income was $1.0 billion, $1.97 diluted EPS;Loans, deposits, net interest income grew; expenses stable.
- Jan 5, 2017
The board of directors of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 55 cents per share.
- Jan 5, 2017
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. today announced the redemption on Jan. 17, 2017 of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due Jan. 27, 2017 issued by PNC Bank, National Association.
- Dec 14, 2016
PNC announced an increase in its prime lending rate. The new rate of 3.75 percent is effective tomorrow, Dec. 15, 2016.
- Dec 1, 2016'12 Days Of Christmas' Gifts Rise Only 0.7 Percent In Price; In-Store Shoppers Get The Biggest Bargains- PNC marks 33rd year of putting price tag on holiday classic
If you want to buy that special someone the gifts included in the holiday classic "The 12 Days of Christmas," they will only cost 0.7 percent more than last year, according to the 33rd annual...
- Nov 29, 2016Randy Wilhoit to serve as Regional President; Brendan McGuire as Head of Corporate Banking; Amber Scanlan as Client and Community Relations Director
PNC Bank, N. A. has named the leadership team for its Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex expansion efforts.
- Nov 29, 2016Michael N. Harreld to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A. today announced the appointment of Richard Bynum as regional president for the Greater Washington area, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
- Nov 29, 2016Sy Holzer to Serve as Special Advisor to the Chairman
PNC Bank, N.A., today announced that Louis R. Cestello will assume responsibility as regional president for Pittsburgh and Southwestern Pennsylvania effective Jan. 1, 2017.