Below are the PNC Financial Services Group news releases listed in chronological order and archived by year.
For Harris Williams releases, please visit the Harris WIlliams Press page.
- Nov 22, 2022
CEO Bill Demchak & CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking, Tue., Dec. 6
- Nov 21, 2022
Dizard will oversee and drive the investment strategy and investment process vision for PNC AMG.
- Nov 17, 2022
The year-over-year increase in 2022 is the third highest on record
- Nov 7, 2022Funds will go toward projects driving economic development and job growth in lower-income and distressed communities
Funds will go toward projects driving economic development and job growth in lower-income and distressed communities
- Nov 2, 2022
The new rate of 7.00% is effective Nov. 3, 2022.
- Oct 20, 2022
CFO Robert Reilly and Chief Credit Officer Mike Hannon will discuss business performance, strategy and banking, Thu., Nov. 3.
- Oct 14, 2022
3% avg. loan growth; 32 basis point NIM expansion; 7% positive operating leverage
- Oct 12, 2022
Credit commitment will help provide financing for the project through the end of the five-year pledge collection period.
- Oct 6, 2022
Upskilling Program, New Education Benefit through Guild to Offer Direct, Debt-Free Route to In-Demand Careers
- Oct 5, 2022
The donation will be allocated to the American Red Cross for immediate relief efforts, local organizations and long-term needs in affected communities and an employee match for donations to the American Red Cross.
- Oct 3, 2022
Common stock dividend, with a payment date of Nov. 5, 2022, will be payable the next business day to shareholders of record at the close of business Oct. 17, 2022.
- Sep 30, 2022
The redemption on Nov. 1, 2022, of $1,500,000,000 of Depositary Shares (CUSIP: 693475857) representing interests in PNC's Fixed-to-Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series P.
- Sep 29, 2022Funding supports the revitalization and strengthening of underserved Baltimore neighborhoods
Funding supports the revitalization and strengthening of underserved Baltimore neighborhoods
- Sep 27, 2022
Strategic partnership with Blend provides an enhanced user experience for PNC customers
- Sep 26, 2022
Achievement reflects PNC's ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Sep 26, 2022
Acquisition will further expand PNC's digital resources and enhance the bank's capabilities to better serve its hospitality and restaurant industry clients.
- Sep 21, 2022
New rate of 6.25%, effective Sept. 22, 2022.
- Sep 20, 2022
Program to recognize 18 student-athletes during the 2022-23 academic year
- Sep 13, 2022
PNC expects to issue financial results for the third quarter at approximately 6:45 a.m. (ET), Friday, Oct. 14, 2022, as previously announced.
- Sep 8, 2022
About half (49%) of small and mid-sized business owners are highly optimistic about the near-term prospects for their own businesses.
- Sep 7, 2022PNC Bank Closes $181 Million Fund to Develop and Rehabilitate Affordable Housing for Families and Seniors
Fund will provide financing for nearly 1,800 affordable housing rental units at 17 multifamily properties across 13 states in the U.S.
- Aug 30, 2022
CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking in a moderated discussion format at 9:45 a.m. (ET) Tues., Sept. 13,
- Aug 29, 2022
Company expands relationship with Coralus to address economic gender gap, unequal access to credit
- Aug 17, 2022Alexandria Abell To Lead PNC’S Minority Business Development Group Efforts In Kentucky, Southern Indiana, West Virginia and Select Ohio Markets
Abell will support emerging businesses in diverse communities throughout the multi-state territory
- Aug 16, 2022
Partnership adds access to more than 41,000 ATMs for PNC customers
- Aug 11, 2022
Changes are company's latest step in helping customers navigate low-cash moments
- Aug 9, 2022PNC Bank Further Expands Its Main Street Model With Appointment of Northern California Regional President
Financial services veteran and Silicon Valley native Megan Schoettmer named regional president for Northern California
- Jul 28, 2022
Leadership change effective Sept. 1, 2022.
- Jul 27, 2022
The new rate of 5.50% is effective July 28, 2022.
- Jul 27, 2022
Community Leaders Selected to Help Steer Bank's $88 Billion Community Benefits Plan
- Jul 20, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Brian Bucher To Retire, Chris Kalin Named Regional President For North Florida
Leadership change effective Oct. 7.
- Jul 18, 2022
Distinctive list honors the top national business executives who make a positive impact in corporate America, demonstrate leadership and influence within their community.
- Jul 15, 2022
5% loan growth; 22 basis point NIM expansion; 7% positive operating leverage
- Jul 13, 2022PNC Bank’s long-term commitment supports development of 78 megawatts of new solar; helps company reduce carbon footprint by more than 55,000 metric tons each year
PNC Bank’s long-term commitment supports development of 78 megawatts of new solar; helps company reduce carbon footprint by more than 55,000 metric tons each year
- Jul 1, 2022
The dividend will be payable Aug. 5, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business July 13, 2022.
- Jun 27, 2022
Based on PNC's strong results, PNC's Stress Capital Buffer (SCB) for the four-quarter period beginning Oct. 1, 2022 is 2.9%.
- Jun 23, 2022
PNC announced today the results of its biennial company-run stress test conducted in accordance with regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Jun 17, 2022
PNC announced the redemption on June 28, 2022, of all of the outstanding Senior Notes due July 28, 2022, issued by PNC Bank, NA, in the amount of $750,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RFE3).
- Jun 15, 2022
New rate of 4.75% is effective June 16, 2022.
- Jun 10, 2022
Financial results expected to be issued at approximately 6:30 a.m. (ET), Friday, July 15, 2022, and a conference call held at 8 a.m. (ET) the same day.
- Jun 9, 2022Jennifer Lee named head of U.S. Markets
Jennifer Lee named head of U.S. Markets
- Jun 9, 2022The 2022 grant recipients are Artists First, Center of Creative Arts (COCA), Intersect Arts Center and Sheldon Arts Foundation
The 2022 grant recipients: Artists First, Center of Creative Arts (COCA), Intersect Arts Center and Sheldon Arts Foundation
- Jun 7, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Kay Geiger To Retire; Warren Weber Named Regional President For Greater Cincinnati
Leadership change effective July 31
- May 31, 2022
CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 11 a.m. ET, June 14.
- May 26, 2022
Alex Overstrom to assume head of Retail Banking role
- May 24, 2022
The students to be immersed in on-site learning and career-development experiences during the 2022 NTT INDYCAR SERIES season
- May 19, 2022
CEO William S. Demchak and CFO Rob Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 10 a.m., June 2.
- May 17, 2022
New sponsorship makes PNC HAAM's exclusive financial education partner, presenting sponsor of HAAM Day, Austin’s biggest fundraising event supporting local musicians, as well as stage and VIP party sponsor at the HAAM Corporate Battle of the Bands.
- May 11, 2022
Newly appointed leaders are Katy Rhodes Magruder, PNC Private Bank market lead and Brian Rudd, Commercial Banking market leader
- May 11, 2022
Unique partnership to showcase a different local musician each month exclusively at PNC Plaza at ACL Live
- May 11, 2022
Expects to issue quarterly earnings releases pre-market open and hold conference calls at 11 a.m. (ET) .
- May 10, 2022
Renu Khator, Ph.D., is chancellor of the University of Houston System and president of University of Houston.
- May 4, 2022
The new rate of 4.00% is effective May 5, 2022.
- Apr 29, 2022
The securities have a distribution rate of 2.875% and an original scheduled maturity date of June 29, 2022.
- Apr 28, 2022
Davila succeeds Reymundo Ocañas and will oversee the states of Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and California.
- Apr 26, 2022
Weeklong Lineup of Virtual Events Aims to Engage, Inform Female Financial Decision Makers
- Apr 21, 2022
North Texas Technology and Innovation Hub, first hub of this type to be established in Texas, to focus on developing and elevating PNC’s industry-leading innovation and technology endeavors.
- Apr 21, 2022PNC Bank Harmonizes With Performing Arts Fort Worth For Premier Sponsorship Of Broadway At The Bass Series
The agreement marks the first time PNC has been named presenting sponsor
- Apr 14, 2022
Grew loans; controlled expenses; maintained strong credit quality
- Apr 6, 2022
Bank's Diverse Business Banking Segment to accelerate support of minority-owned businesses
- Apr 1, 2022
An increase of 25 cents per share, or 20%, from the fourth quarter dividend of $1.25 per share.
- Mar 22, 2022Social Responsibility Initiatives Taking Hold In For-Profit And Nonprofit Organizations, PNC Survey Shows
Top initiatives include environmental sustainability; diversity, equity and inclusion; employee benefits; and ethical business practices.
- Mar 17, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Connie Bond Stuart To Retire; Jason Eckerle Named Regional President For Central and Southern Indiana
Bond Stuart retirement and Eckerle leadership change effective April 30.
- Mar 16, 2022
The new rate of 3.50% effective March 17, 2022.
- Mar 15, 2022Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
Provides broad banking services, promotes financial education to residents in underserved areas
- Mar 10, 2022The PNC Financial Services Group Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Virtual-Only Annual Shareholders Meeting Details
PNC expects to issue first quarter financial results, Thu., April 14, as previously announced and will hold virtual-only annual meeting of shareholders Wed., April 27.
- Mar 10, 2022Squeezed By Inflation, Small Business Owners Expect To Raise Prices; Supply Chain Disruptions To Ease, PNC Survey Shows- 51% expect to raise prices in the next six months and 36% expect increases of 5% or more.
Supply chain issues top the list of concerns for small business owners over the last six months but they see those pressures easing by mid-year.
- Mar 9, 2022Funding will support early education, professional development and student entrepreneurship cohort programs in Black communities
Funding will support early education, professional development and student entrepreneurship cohort programs in Black communities
- Mar 8, 2022PNC Bank Orchestrates Deal To Become The Exclusive Live Music Partner of The Austin Chamber of CommerceUnique sponsorship aims to promote local artists at chamber events
Unique sponsorship aims to promote local artists at chamber events
- Mar 8, 2022Campaign aims to drive awareness, support for gender equality and economic inclusion through a new video content series and internship program
Campaign aims to drive awareness, support for gender equality and economic inclusion through a new video content series and internship program
- Mar 3, 2022Financing to support growth of North Carolina-based brewery and social impact company
Financing to support growth of North Carolina-based brewery and social impact company
- Feb 23, 2022PNC EarnedIt Offers Real-Time Access to Pay
PNC EarnedIt Offers Real-Time Access to Pay
- Feb 22, 2022
Emma Loftus, EVP and head of Treasury Management, will discuss business performance, product capabilities and strategy, March 8
- Feb 17, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Chuck Denny To Retire; Kristen Byrd Named Regional President For Louisville
Denny retirement and Bryd leadership change effective March 31
- Feb 11, 2022
All outstanding Senior Fixed Rate/Floating Rate Notes in the amount of $500,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RFT0) and Senior Floating Rate Notes in the amount of $1,000,000,000 (CUSIP 69353RFU7)
- Feb 10, 2022PNC Bank Regional President Ric DeVore to Retire; Mike Bickers Named Regional President For Detroit and Southeast Michigan
DeVore retirement and leadership change effective March 31
- Feb 1, 2022Newly established PNC North Carolina HBCU Initiative to help cultivate entrepreneurship resources and opportunities for students at five universities through grant funding
Newly established PNC North Carolina HBCU Initiative to help cultivate entrepreneurship resources and opportunities for students at five universities through grant funding
- Jan 27, 202210th consecutive year receiving 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's annual assessment of LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
10th consecutive year receiving 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's annual assessment of LGBTQ+ workplace equality
- Jan 25, 2022PNC Foundation Awards $450,000 To Harris-Stowe State University, Launching Multi-Year Entrepreneurship InitiativeE3 powered by PNC to address glaring disparity in St. Louis’ startup landscape
E3 powered by PNC to address glaring disparity in St. Louis’ startup landscape
- Jan 20, 2022The Bank's Efforts Help Advance Green Power Market
The Bank's Efforts Help Advance Green Power Market
- Jan 18, 2022PNC Commitments Continue Historical Collaboration with The Kresge Foundation to Benefit Marygrove Conservancy
PNC Commitments Continue Historical Collaboration with The Kresge Foundation to Benefit Marygrove Conservancy
- Jan 18, 2022Fourth quarter net income was $1.3 billion, $2.86 diluted EPS or $3.68 as adjusted
Generated full year record revenue; closed, converted and integrated BBVA USA
- Jan 13, 2022Support to help address economic empowerment of Black, low- and moderate-income communities
Support to help address economic empowerment of Black, low- and moderate-income communities
- Jan 10, 2022
Financial services veteran Denette Suddeth named regional president and head of Commercial Banking for Nevada, including Reno and Las Vegas
- Jan 6, 2022PNC Announces Redemption of Senior Bank Notes Due February 17, 2022 and Senior Notes Due March 8, 2022
Payment of the redemption price will be made through the facilities of The Depository Trust Company
- Jan 6, 2022
Teklai will lead a highly experienced team in Central Pennsylvania to deliver PNC Private Bank capabilities and solutions to help clients reach their financial goals.
- Jan 5, 2022
The dividend, with a payment date of Feb. 5, 2022, will be payable the next business day to shareholders of record at the close of business Jan. 18, 2022.
- Jan 5, 2022
Niblock is the retired chairman, president and chief executive officer of Lowe's Companies, Inc.
- Dec 9, 2021The PNC Financial Services Group Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year Earnings Conference Call Details
Financial results expected to be issued Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022, as previously announced.
- Dec 8, 2021Coleman succeeds Marsha Jones, who will retire in early 2022
Coleman succeeds Marsha Jones, who will retire in early 2022
- Dec 7, 2021Recording Of The PNC Goldman Sachs Conference Presentation To Be Available, Following Technical Difficulties With The Conference Webcast Provider
A recording of the presentation will be made available at approximately 8:00 p.m. (ET) today.
- Nov 24, 2021
Redemption on Dec. 9, 2021 of Senior Notes (CUSIP 69353RFS2 and CUSIP 69353RFR4) issued by PNC Bank, National Association
- Nov 23, 2021
CEO William S. Demchak and CFO Robert Q. Reilly will discuss business performance, strategy and banking at 1:00 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, Dec. 7.
- Nov 18, 2021Former bank branch will become the PNC North Broad Community Connection Center, enabling UAC to deliver financial education, community services, support for small businesses
Former bank branch will become the PNC North Broad Community Connection Center, enabling UAC to deliver financial education, community services, support for small businesses
- Nov 18, 2021Check Your List Twice: Annual PNC Christmas Price Index Reflects Mostly Re-Opened Economy By Comparing To 2019- For the 38th year, PNC calculated the cost of Christmas
Following a bah-humbug year for the country's economy in 2020, PNC's 38th annual Christmas Price Index (PNC CPI) sees a return of performers in the annual calculation.
- Nov 16, 2021Jobble Partners with indi to Launch indi for Jobblers, a First of its Kind Banking Solution Empowering Gig WorkersJobble, Inc and indi® Introduce Debit Mastercard Designed for the Gig Economy
indi Account Provides Gig Workers with Dynamic Financial Management Tools
- Nov 9, 2021PNC Treasury Management Launches Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning-Enabled Cash Forecasting ApplicationNew PINACLE® Cash Forecasting takes the guess work out of cash flow
New PINACLE® Cash Forecasting takes the guess work out of cash flow
- Nov 8, 2021Cathy Niederberger, Director of Community Development Banking to Retire, Rey Ocañas Named Successor
Cathy Niederberger, Director of Community Development Banking to Retire, Rey Ocañas Named Successor
- Nov 8, 2021Support to promote social justice, expand financial education and workforce development initiatives and enhance small business economic empowerment
Support to promote social justice, expand financial education and workforce development initiatives and enhance small business economic empowerment
- Nov 2, 2021Auburn University and The University of Alabama selected as inaugural schools
Auburn University and The University of Alabama selected as inaugural schools